To Use The Layouts
With A Never-Ending Text Box:
1. All you have to do, is copy the link in the textbox - below the layout that you
2. Paste the entire layout code at the bottom of your Horseland layout page where it
says: Description - You may enter HTML or CSS.
3. Now - near the bottom of the layout code - Find the part where
all the writing is.
For example it will say "Welcome To My Stable" and so on.
4. Cut out all the text you don't want to show up on your page, then
write as much as you'd like.
*Tip: With HTML codes, you need to type in specifics.
For Bolded Text type: <b> TEXT </b>
*make sure you do the last </b> otherwise EVERYTHING after that will be bolded*.
For Italic Text type: <i> TEXT </i>
*You can type as much as you want between the <i> </i>'s.
For Underlined Text type: <u> TEXT </u>
For spaces between Texts type: <br>
*No need for </br>*
Add two <br><br> for a double space.
*Just one <br> will give you this:
*If you type two <br><br>, you'll get this:
***For more text/font html codes just go to google and type in "HTML
5. Save when you are finish, and you are done.
Tip: Don't erase
anything other than the text already put in the code. If you erase any of the code itself, it may not work properly.